Friday, September 7, 2007

Just another bad beat post..

Ok, after 154 games at Fulltilt's $11s. I feel like I'm getting totally fucked up by bad luck. I'm down $6.10 which would not mean much. For the first time in my SNG poker grind (2900 games), I had 8 straight games where I had a dominating hand at the bubble and getting sucked out, KK < AK, QQ < some kind of 95, A7 < K7, AA < QQ. There won't be enough space to list them all here. I'm normally a level-headed kind of player. Never in 2900++ games have I ever felt so fucked up than the last 20 games or so and that says a lot. The thing is I'm playing close-to-perfect poker! Maybe just blame it on variance. When variance hits you, there's nothing you can do but wait for the cards to go your way. Enough of the rant now. After all, like what I used to say (type) on tables after getting sucked out, THAT'S POKER!

No comments: